Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

You Know Supernatural Changed Your Life When...

This is something I've always wanted to list out. Many of you know the 'You Know Supernatural Changed Your Life When...' Tumblr account and I did get some of these from there but not all =)


And it's November 2, so I want to dedicate this post to Mary Winchester. I truly, honestly liked her character on the show and even though I understand her death was necessary for the plot, I wish we could've seen more of her. 

R.I.P Mary <3


1.You're super careful on Tuesdays. 
2. You always keep salt with you. 
3. You cry on November 2. 
4. You get super hopeful when it starts to thunder and rain. 
5. Leather jackets, plaid shirts, and trench coats aren't just leather jackets, plaid shirts, and trench coats for you. 
6. You see a Supernatural reference in everything. 
7. When you see confetti, you think of Misha going 'Hooray! It's a parade'
8. You about Dean whenever someone mentions pie. 
9. Salting and burning is the answer to everything. 
10. When something weird happens, you start listing off the possible creatures that could be causing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Each day is a gift and not a given right ~