Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This World Will Be Reborn in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

2014 is coming in (however many for you) hours!!
A new year is for new times, new goals, new opinions, and new chances. The past year has been a great (but stressful) 12 months.

  2013 started off with the stress of my math finals and state tests coming up in a few months looming over my head. I was successfully able to focus on my education and pass both finals with outstanding achievement, even though it took me loads of studying for it.

On the topic of relationships, it was a tough year. I became closer with certain best friends, stopped talking to certain other best friends. The stress from school had pushed me so much that my dependancy on music had become even more apparent. I'd started to spend much of my free time listening to my music to calm me down or help me not continue my slighty-harmful habits (I'd rather not elaborate on that). My sudden change in music tastes surprised my close friends and family. For some, they easily accepted the change while others had a very hard time with it.

   Unfortunately, I'd made a choice to break the relationship between me and the people who weren't able to accept it. I'm sad to say I lost very great people, but I'm happy that I'd broken relationships that could've hurt me in the future.

   A new year of high school is making me excited to meet new people and have new experiences and I'm happy of the new chance I have in my life.

   Have a fun New Year's Eve Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Each day is a gift and not a given right ~