Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

TAG | "My First Time"

I saw this tag on +Daniela Vasco 's Blog and thought that it'd be a pretty cool thing to do since I haven't blogged in a while. So here you go! =)

This tag consists in several questions, regarding different topics, about your first time. Let's
1. FIRST YouTube video you ever watched?
   I don't think I remember exactly the first video I watched, but it was probably some kind of lyric video. #sorrynotsorry
2. FIRST person you subscribed on YouTube?
   The first person I subscribed to was Superwoman. I love her videos! They're fun and totally relatable. For anyone who has not seen her videos, desi or not, I recommend watching it! You'll spend hours laughing at her videos.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
   Hmm, no I guess, since I haven't really 'loved' anyone like that yet...
4. FIRST kiss?
   Haha, nope! Nada. Question invalid. Haven't had my first kiss yet people ;D

5. FIRST soft drink?
   Well, for starters, I had to tone down this question so it's suitable for me to answer, haha. Secondly,
6. FIRST car?
   Hmm, not old enough to drive yet, BUT I would absolutely love to have a black 1969 Mustang Fastback:

7. FIRST job?
   Hmm, again. Not old enough for a job. But I'm hoping to become a BioMed Engineer OR a singer =)

8. FIRST pet?
   I've never had pets, but I want a cat, or a small dog.

9. FIRST celebrity crush?
  David Henry. Guys. Can we talk about him for a moment? He be so perfect.

 10. FIRST real boyfriend?
   Umm, lol, I shoudn't be doing this tag if most of my answers are no. Never had a legit boyfriend.
  11. Who was your FIRST person to text you today?
   I actually didn't text anyone today, but the last person to text me was my friend Christina.


12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
   I believe her name was Ms. Rebolt or something XD

13. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
   Actually at my old house with my neighbor. Lol, he was only a few years younger than me, but we were really good friends, and our parents were good friends. So why not right?

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
   I checked the time to see how long I could take a shower without being late to my bus. Which ended up being 7 minutes. Not too bad.
15. FIRST concert you ever went to?
   An A.R. Rahman concert when I was pretty small with my mom and dad. It was pretty cool, although I started crying because it was too loud! haha.
 
16. FIRST broken bone?
   Nopeeee....Never broken a bone. Almost sprained my finger in gym though.

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
    Is this possible to answer? It's probably a movie called Hum Tum. It's a hindi movie that I absolutely LOVED as a kid, and I still love it now.

18. FIRST sport you were involved in?
   Uhh, swimming I believe. I love to swim, but my skin gets really realllyyyy dark and ugly because of the chlorine or whatever, so I had to quit *sad face*

19. FIRST tweet?
   Oooohh, don't have a Twitter, but if I had one, it'd probably be something like "Rocking out my band shirt and leggings with a cup of hot cocoa by the window" or something haha. But my birthday was a month ago, and my friend photoshopped this tweet:
I got so happy!!

20. FIRST Facebook profile picture?
   I don't like posting pictures of myself on the internet, haha. Most of these questions were invalid for me. Why am I even doing this tag? XD

21. FIRST piercing?
   I got my ears pierced as a baby (the normal ones). I want a lip ring though, or maybe one snakebite. =)

Because I thought this was such a nice tag, I would like to thank Barbs for tagging me, and I would like to tag anyone who sees this and wants to do it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Each day is a gift and not a given right ~