Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

That's the thing with music...it demands to be felt

What's up guys? It's Ash here and fair warning you might see a hint of fangirling here and there because this post is
ALL.
ABOUT.
MUSIC.
DUN DUN DUN

Annnnddddd..................if any of you know me in real life or have talked to be before, music is a big big big big BIG part of my life. I love singing and I love playing the piano and most of all I love listening to music so today I'm going to be talking about the top three of my favorite bands and why I like them.

If you haven't noticed already, there's a list of my favorite musicians on the top left of my blog. (P.s. It's not in the order of most to least favorite).

The number one musician/band just has to be Black Veil Brides. I admit that I don't listen to them daily and/or 24/7, but that band really just has been there for me and helped me through a really rough patch in my life which I don't think I would ever be able to repay them for. I find them to be a really inspiring group of people who look out for each of their fans and love their fan base. The way they talk about their fans, it really awes me because of how much passion they have for their music and their love for every single person who they've helped through their music. If I'd continue, my post on Black Veil Brides would take up the entire page, so I'll just leave it at this: It's because of them I am where I am today. I owe everything to them.

My second favorite musician/band usually varies since I listen to a widespread area of genres, so I'll go with Pierce the Veil. To be honest, I just really love their songs and how, at first glance, it sounds like its just a catchy song with nothing more to it, but then when you really listen to it, it has a much deeper meaning. Both the band and the listeners have that kind of connection to each song and it's that bond that makes Pierce the Veil so special. Even if I don't listen to one of their songs for months, I will still be able to come back to that song and enjoy it as much as I did when I first heard it; that's something I really like because then it's like you'll never grow too old for that band. It's always there for you.

My third favorite musician/band (again it varies) is Ed Sheeran. With Ed Sheeran, there's always a nostalgic quality that I like listening to in his songs. The way he's able to pour his feelings out into each song and make it something that we all can relate to is amazing. I also love the fact that most of his slow are on the quieter side (even if he does rap in them). Ed and his songs are a great inspiration when I want to write something meaningful and I almost always end up daydreaming whenever I listen to his songs. They just bring out that dreamer in all of us.

There you have it folks! My top three musicians/bands. Like I said before, I listen to a wide variety of genres so if you have a band that you like or think I should check out, leave it in the comments below! I'd be thrilled to find new music to listen to and if you want to listen to some of my favorite musicians/bands I'd be more that happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Each day is a gift and not a given right ~