Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

Right now in my life, there are a lot of things that are changing, that are ending, that are starting a new chapter.

School started about a week ago for me, and even though it's only been 5 days of actual school (we didn't do anything the first day), I can already sense the pressure building. Being in my sophomore year and having a college-course class is tough but I know I can make it. If something is beginning and I know that I'm going to have to buckle up and get ready for the ride that's starting, it's always important for me to know that there are things out there that are beginning as well.

I'm getting ready for the school year; I'm organized, I'm taking down notes, keeping my planner updated every day, making sure I'm not procrastinating. I still feel as if I'm going to be drowning in homework and studying till midnight.


 With all of this, though, I'm keeping myself grounded by the things I love. I've listed a few things below that are going to start or have recently started that is helping me stay sane!
  1. Fall Out Boy recently released their song Centuries . I absolutely love this song! It's new, it's catchy, it's different, and it will definitely bring about a slight change in the fan-base and in the band that I think everyone will be happy with.
  2. Black Veil Brides have released two singles from their yet-to-be-released self-titled album called Heart of Fire and Faithless.Their new album (BVB IV) will be released in October and I just can't wait!
  3. Season 10 of Supernatural will premiere on Tuesday, October 7 at 9/8c. If you guys don't know yet, I am a major fan of the TV Series called Supernatural on the CW network. I have watch seasons 1-6 and overall know what happens in Seasons 7-9 (yes I have seen the season 9 finale), so even though I haven't watched the last three seasons, I am very excited for Season 10!
  4. Peter Capaldi, as the 12th Doctor in Doctor Who, has already shot two episodes which have aired. The new season for Doctor Who (BBC) has already started, but is only a few episodes in, so I'm looking forward to seeing Capaldi play the new Doctor. In my opinion, Capaldi will bring a new side of the Doctor out - the side that genuinely realizes the cost of his actions and wants to set out to rectify them. I will definitely root for him!
I know that as the year passes by, I will have less and less time to root for and support the bands and TV series that I love because I will be extremely busy. Even though I won't be able to publicly show my love and support for everyone that is starting a new chapter of their lives, I will definitely keep them in my heart and wish them luck along the way.

I would like to do that to all of my readers as well. You guys are so amazing and you might be started or have already started something new and unique in your life. It may be out of your comfort zone and you may not be used to it and there probably will be some aspects that you completely despise, but I'm here every step of the way. I get the discomfort, I get the nerves and the uneasiness and I want you to know that you are strong and independent; you have the courage and strength to finish this new chapter and begin another one later. Just get through the first few pages, you never know what you will find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Each day is a gift and not a given right ~